Stayfit- 10 Station Multi Gym
Frame construction: Primary frame constructed of 2”x 2” Rectangular steel tubing gauge 10, Other sizes are also used in support.
· Bent Tube: Primary frame constructed of bent steel tubing to increase load-bearing capacity, while maintaining or enhancing aesthetic quality.
· Fabrication: All joints are beveled half the thickness of the metal before being welded. Sub-frames are bolted together and can be disassembled to aid in installation.
· Frame Finish: Steel surface is chemically etched and then coated with powder- coat paint and baked at 200 degrees.
· Seat Adjustment: Easy-Adjustment seat system allows operating easily to your comfortable exercise position. The chromed telescoping tubing is sleeved with smooth Glide inserts to eliminate metal-to-metal contact and provide friction-free adjustments.
· Upholstery: commercial grade fabric and double stitched.
· Foam Padding: 1-1/2” thick, low density foam.
· Bearing: Sealed ball-bearings are used on all exercise pivot mechanisms.
· Handgrips: High-density closed end rubber handgrips.
· Footpads: Rubber footpads are standard on all equipment to ensure stationary placement on the exercise floor.
· Hardware: Bolts grade are as per load bearing requirements.
· Weight Plates: Precision finished weight stacks are made of solid Mild Steel with Powder coated finish and constructed with bushings in each plate. Bushings provide a dry, friction-free surface between weight plates and guide rods.
· Self-Aligning Guide Rods: 19mm Guide Rod are free-floating so they will self-align during weight stack travel. The free-floating ends rest in bushings to prevent metal-to-metal contact and eliminate noise.
· User Accessible Weight stacks: All weight stacks are within easy reach of the exercise position.